Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Redo.

I'm restarting this blog. Most of my posts were depressing and all about one person. I'm tired of thatl Therefore, I'm taking the depressed stuff and throwing it away. My life is past that chapter now.


Positives:
- Moving in 5 months to Greensboro.
- Going to UNCG, though I got into UWM.
- Got my best friend back. I'm working on things. I've learned I don't need him every second of every day. I don't need to talk to him all the time. That will just probably push him away again. I'm going to hold back a lot more now. I lost him once, I'm not trying to lose him again.
- This Friday starts Spring Break. I'm also getting tattooed.
- Next month: Papa Pat, NFG, FOB, and maybe Augusta, GA.
- May 14-18, I'm going to Chicago/Milwaukee as my vacation.
- I'm also doing summer classes so I can get my degree.
- My friends and family keep me so happy, and I met a guy I am starting to feel a connection with.

Negatives:
- Living on my own will be scary, especially with no roommates.
- Work hasn't been giving me very many hours lately.


As you can see, the positives outweigh the negatives by a lot. I'm so happy with everything right now, you wouldn't believe it. Everything really is coming together nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment