I forgot I had this, haha. When you get out of sync with updating, you tend to forget it exists.
Anyway, life. Update. GOGOGO.
I move in two months. Zac and I broke up, because I'm an idiot, but we're fixing things. Spending a week with the fellas was something I totally needed. Tia came too, and it was just way too much fun. It ended too early, but all good things come to an end.
I go to Greensboro next Thursday to get an apartment! I'm so stoked. I'll have a place to live, yay!
I also already got my classes figured out for the fall:
MWF:
10-10:50: Intro to Narratives
11-11:50: Spanish 2
*(only MW) 3-5:50: Fundamentals of Drawing
TTh:
11-12:15: Survey of Western Art
3:30-4:45: Intro to Religious Studies
It's not too bad of a load. But I'm going to buckle down a lot harder now that I'm not in a community college, and because I'll be living on my own. I won't have anyone to pester me about my work. It's all up to me now.
Fin.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment