As of 4 days ago, Zac and I are back together. I'm so happy. It's taken months, but I'm back to being as happy as I was a long time ago. I'm going home this weekend, and will be there until Tuesday. The entire sisterhood is going. Britany, Summer, and I are leaving after I get off work and we get ready. This is going to be a very interesting weekend. We're staying at Tia's, so who knows what kind of trouble we're going to get into. I also get to see Zac for a lot of it. I honestly don't care about seeing many people, but there are a couple others I'd like to see as well.
On another note, Away We Go is a super cute movie and I'm about to watch it again. I watched it for the first time yesterday and fell in love.
Also, I just cleaned the shit out of my apartment. I'm proud of myself. That's what happens when my roommate is gone and all the other people I wanna see are at work or three hours away. X_X
No comments:
Post a Comment