Sunday, November 15, 2009

I won't give up, I won't run.

News flash: Fever has now broken 100 degrees. I'm definitely going to the clinic at 5, when it opens. I feel awful- worse than any other time I've been sick lately. Then again I've had many different types of sick/sucknesses (UTI, Strep Throat, etc). I've lived here 3 months and this is the third time I've gotten sick. If this keeps up, I really don't wanna live here anymore. Or maybe I should actually try taking care of myself hahaha.

Anyway, today is November 15. It's been a year since Sammie came down to visit. I've thought about it today, like I figured I would. It also made me think of it being a year since Sammie punched Robbie in the face, which made me laugh. Anyway, it's really not getting to me like I thought it would. Then again, I'm more worried about getting over whatever sickness I have.

I don't have much to talk about. I'm just being a grump and listening to John Mayer. Finally set up my schedule for next semester for my meeting with my advisor next semester. Bring it on, Spring semester! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment