Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'll never ask for anyone but you.

Less than two days. Forty one hours. That's it. Then I'll be a citizen of Greensboro, NC.

I'm so ready for Georgia. It's been pretty rough keeping it a secret from the guys, but I did it this time. Six more days until that, then I get to surprise the crap out of them. I'm so ready to see their faces! (:

Conor still has to figure out if she's staying with me for the week. If so, she needs to know by tomorrow morning, because she has to be here tomorrow afternoon. We might be going to Concord on Sunday or something. It depends on what the guys are doing. It'd be fun if we get to go, but if not, we get to break in my apartment even more.

I need to figure out if Sam's coming for Blink 182. I really hope they're not on tour then so he can come down. It's his favorite band, and me. That's a perfect combination. Plus Fall Out Boy, All-American Rejects and Asher Roth. Having him for a few days would be awesome, since I never get to see my best friend.

I'm going out to eat at Outback in like 50 minutes. The day has gone by so slow because I'm starving, but if I eat something, I'll be full at dinner. I already know exactly what I'm getting- quesadilla w/honey mustard dip for an appetizer, and a Bloomin' burger. That's what I get everytime I go, thanks to getting those in MKE last year. They're both so delicious and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment