Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Watch the sun rise.

Countdown: 4 days.

I just packed up my room today, and it was a weird feeling. My closet and dresser are so empty now, it's almost unsettling.

Yesterday, Conor and I left the front door unlocked and left for a few hours. When I came home, I started to freak out, because I kept hearing noises. I needed someone to talk to, so I called my best friend. He talked to me for a few minutes and was like, "Wait, didn't you just see the Proposal and you don't wanna sleep alone tonight?" & I was like, "... yeaaah..." and he goes, "Yeah, Mike and I were creeping your facebook!" Also he tried to make me feel better by saying, "Even if someone were in your house, it wouldn't matter, because you're too ugly- they wouldn't want anything to do with you!" That was such a great pep talk that will end in his death :D

I'm running out of things to say, so I'll end on this note: Toast with cream cheese is an amazing invention, and the first person that ever did it deserves a hug (:

No comments:

Post a Comment