skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
She Watched The Distance
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
The new chapter begins.
I've been in my new apartment for the last 3 days. I love it so much.
Life has really started falling into place now. Although I miss the crap out of Tia and Conor more and more every day.
Marietta tomorrow, so excited.
I'm going to go lay in bed and watch Zack and Miri for the eleventeen thousandth time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(59)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(8)
We'll walk this town with fears that everyone will...
The new chapter begins.
I'll never ask for anyone but you.
Watch the sun rise.
Maybe we should move in together.
You're the yellow bird that I've been waiting for...
Save my life.
I can't go on without you.
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
About Me
Shewatchedthedistance
I'm Christina. I smile all the time, even when the world is crashing down on me.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment