Thursday, January 28, 2010

"If you could go back in time, what year would you visit?"

I would easily go back to 2007. That was when life was so much simpler. I was a senior in high school. Had a huge group of tight knit friends that cared about each other. I was happy then. The worst thing happening was skipping school, but I wouldn't even redo that. We all loved each other and had each other's backs no matter what.

Don't get me wrong, I like where I am now. I just wish things weren't so dramatic and negative with everyone I used to be close to back in the day. Granted, I got pushed around and used, I was still so willing to do stuff for my friends. Because of this, I feel like I have become bitter toward all of them, thus causing myself to turn into a bitch.

I would give a lot to go back in time to that year, just to see how happy I was.

I don't know, I just need to turn the page again. I'm tired of this story. I need a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment