skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
She Watched The Distance
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Turn of events.
Grandmommy died last night. The memorial service will most likely be on Saturday.
Zac told me he is falling in love with me. Hearing that made my heart leap, because I've been scared to say it. It's crazy how things have gone with us.
Those are the only two updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(8)
"If you could go back in time, what year would you...
How I'd love
First day
Lions make you brave.
I will promise myself I won't care.
Apparently
Turn of events.
I never said that I didn't need you.
►
2009
(59)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
About Me
Shewatchedthedistance
I'm Christina. I smile all the time, even when the world is crashing down on me.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment