It takes time, but I never let go.
36 days. I'm so happy to be heading back out there. I'm so excited to see everyone. I'm so excited to take a break from everything going on here. Once I step on that plane... no, once I get to the airport, it will really be a breath of fresh air. Something I haven't had in about 3 months. Don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy NC. It's just always good to step away from somewhere you spend everyday and just take a vacation. Vacations are relaxing, a time when you're not supposed to think about the things that stress you out and keep you upset day after day. It's a time when you step aside from it all and spend some time with yourself, do things for you. It's a time that I'm looking very forward to having. Since I'm not moving up there, the next best thing is to go visit.
Anyway, Mom and Dad are still in Florida. They spent Sunday and Monday in Mississippi with their best friends, casino hopping. They won some money and are giving me some. Mom also apparently is getting me a ring. I'm really excited for them to get home. I miss them a lot. It's so quiet without us all being together, whether we're laughing about something or bitching about something. My family means more to me than anyone can understand.
I have to leave now for class. I really don't want to, but I have to go. It's okay, only 4 weeks left. It will go by in a heartbeat, then it'll be time for summer and online classes. I cannot wait.
The summer's taking me to California, but I won't go until you know that what I say is true. When everything you've ever loved has left you, I'll be there, I'll be there for you.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment