Things are going well. I met a new guy I love spending time with. We see each other everyday. He's a good guy in just about every way. He has a job, a house, a car, he pays for stuff which is so cute. When we're together, it's just always so much fun. I've realized I don't despise Wilmington like I thought I did. I just surrounded myself with the wrong people this whole time. Now I love it here.
26 days until I leave for Chicago. That's less than 4 weeks! I'm so excited about it. I miss it up there a lot, and this time when I go up, I can actually do stuff outside, seeing as Sam wouldn't do stuff outside because he hates the snow, blahblahblah. I don't know what it is, but I really enjoy the feeling of being so far away for a few days. I can't imagine moving there right now, but maybe someday my home really will be up there. Who knows, only time will tell.
I am so thankful that my friendship with shithead has survived everything we've been through. He called me the other night and we were talking. He was like, "Find us a house to play a house show there on my birthday! And get other bands. We need to do it big." So I told him I would try to find somewhere, and he was like, "NO! You won't try. You'll do it! You love me, so you'll do it." Haha, I don't know what it is about him, but I love the kid... somehow (: We've survived almost a year of tormenting each other and I'm so glad we've gone this far. He's really the only person I can see myself going through this with. I mean we went from meeting at his show, to talking everyday, to basically being in a relationship- flying to see each other like once a month, to breaking up, to me being stupid and thinking I could end this friendship, to not talking for a month, to being about as close as we were in the beginning. It's been a ridiculous cycle, but geez we've been right there through it all.
That about wraps it up. I have 2 weeks of school left. So stoked to be out. Then a week later I'm gone. (:
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment