Well, thank you Mother Nature. The rain washed all the pollen off my car. But now it's all on the ground in huge piles, and I have a massive migrane. It sucks being allergic to something that happens in nature every year.
Anyway, Mom and Dad leave tomorrow morning to go to Florida for a week. I wish I wasn't in school so I could go with them. This is their third time going in a year. I haven't been since the summer I was entering senior year, and now it's about to be the summer of my junior year of college. Wow, that just made me feel really old to say. It's hard to believe that in a couple months, I'll be a junior IN COLLEGE. I'm still not used to saying, "Yeah, I'm in college." It feels off hahaha.
School is almost done. I have an A or B in journalism, a B in sociology, a B or C in precalculus, a C in photo, and I'm not sure in Biology. We have a test in Bio tomorrow, so I'm studying my brains out tonight to bring my grade up. I also have some catch-up work to do in journalism and I need to start working on my sociology paper.
I leave in 43 days for Chicago and I'm so excited. I get a 5-day break to go up to the Midwest and enjoy the company of the people there. Two weeks after I get home from up there, the boys will be down here. It's nice situation going on, haha.
I'm also going to Florida for a week, then I'm possibly going to California for a week as well! I'm so excited about it. So much traveling this summer. I need to work a lot! Plus I wanna get tattooed again soon. Working 4 hours a week really isn't cutting it, Kohl's!
Once school is out in May, I can start working truck again. That's a 7 hour shift and I'm back in the back the whole time. It'll work out well. Usually there's 2 trucks a week, plus if I work an extra shift or two on the floor or something, I'll have 20+ hours a week. That'd be about $150 a week, which if I work that for a month would give me $600 a month. I'd want to work more than that, but that's just a basic week.
Anyway, I'm in journalism and really need to work on these assignments I don't have done, so bye!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment