Well, leave it to Kohl's. As soon as I have a three day weekend and plan on making a two night trip to Greensboro with Madd, I get a bunch of hours. We were gonna go Thursday night-Saturday night, but NO. I have to work Thursday AND Friday, so we're going up Friday when I get off.
This weekend was seriously the best I've ever had. There was a little tension, but that's about it. I loved it. Although I'm sad it's over, because now I have to go to school tomorrow AND I have to sleep alone and it's creepy.
Not that much to update besides the amazing weekend. I'm not sure how I did on my biology test, I didn't study as well as I should have. Oh, and presentations were on Wednesday for lab, and my group definitely bullshitted our presentation and we got points for it. It was AWESOME.
38 days until my midwest vacation, and 30 days until school is out! I'm so ready, you have no earthly idea.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment