Sunday, July 19, 2009

And the world turns...

A lot of things have turned to shit.

I feel like the only two friends I still have that still care are Conor and Samuel.

Everyone else has let me down a lot recently, and I'm at the point where I don't care.

I move in exactly 27 days, and it could not come any sooner.

I've been feeling a lot of stress lately because of some things that I don't even believe are real. But if they are... holy shit, am I in for a rude awakening.

I wish I were moving out of state instead of three hours away.

I'm back to where I feel like if I got a complete redo, or almost a complete redo, I'd be happier.

The one thing that is keeping me in this state is my family. I don't want to be far away from them.

I miss you. More and more each day. You'll never understand, but it's true.

I'm so scared about so many things, but I know you'll always be right beside/behind me with anything. That's what we do for each other.

I love you? Forever. You love me? Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment