Thursday, July 30, 2009

Before too long, you'll be a memory.

So, Harley died today.
I'm tired of hearing "Oh my God, I'm so sorry."
I've only known for like 20 minutes, and everyone keeps saying it.
If you didn't do it, you have nothing to be sorry about.
If you've got nothing to be sorry about, don't say it!

I keep thinking back to the past and THAT sucks.
I'm tired of dwelling. I'm tired of being bipolar as shit.
I'm tired of being just me. I want to be someone different now.

I'm tired of always having feelings. Especially involving someone in my past.
I'm tired of thinking about how amazing I used to feel or how happy I was.
I'm tired of caring about you, even though I'm not tired of it.
I'm just so tired of everything at the moment.
People, places, things.
I just want to buy a one way ticket somewhere and not turn back.
I just want to go; start over. I'm quite fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment