Yesterday was Tia's birthday. She's now part of the old people club with me. :D We went out to dinner at Front Street Brewery to celebrate. It was me, her, Sydney, Kelly, Britney, and CJ. It was pretty fun if you ask me.
Last night, Zac stopped by Tia's to come hang out and ended up pissing me off. It seemed like as soon as he got there, he was in a bad mood. Then he spent most of the time outside and hardly with me. I fell asleep, and ended up waking up, and just laid on the couch. He never said bye or anything- just left. I don't know what it was, but I just wasn't in a good mood after that. You may use the excuse "he thought you were asleep", but the thing with him is even when I'm asleep, he still says bye to me when he leaves. Ugh, whatever.
I really hope I go to the Milwaukee Tattoo Convention next month. If I don't, oh well. But if I do, that'd rule so much. Not only did I start my summer vacation up there, but I would also be ending it up there, too. I question why I love it up there so much, and I'm still yet to come up with an answer. There's just something about the city that fills the hole that Wilmington puts in my heart I guess. It's so the opposite of here, which I think is why I love it.
VERSUS...
Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. Done with the update, seeing as there wasn't much to update.

No comments:
Post a Comment