skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
She Watched The Distance
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Today, I'm OK.
Warped Tour in about 14 hours.
We're leaving in about 5 hours.
I hope it pisses people off that I'm there.
Moving in 24 days, thankfully.
I have an interview on Friday@ Kohl's.
Life moves on, and so do I.
I have almost no friends, and I'm happy with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(59)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(9)
Is it too late to save you now?
Before too long, you'll be a memory.
And we walk through the park,
I'm not tired like you.
Today, I'm OK.
Turn to the right.
And the world turns...
Why, Georgia? Why?
I'm a mess, I confess...
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
About Me
Shewatchedthedistance
I'm Christina. I smile all the time, even when the world is crashing down on me.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment