Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm a mess, I confess...

that I'm nothing without you.






I have been doing a lot of thinking today. I really want to go back to last year. This time last year, I was so happy and content with even the smallest and simplest things. Everything seemed to bring a smile to my face. Nowadays, I'm happy one day and then sad and reminiscing the next. Don't get me wrong, everything has been falling into place. There's just that one element that I miss. Nothing and no one could ever make me feel (or at least for a long time) the way I felt this time last year. I just sometimes wish I could take a trip back in the past, just to watch it all happen again. The feelings, the smiles, the giddiness. It just all made so much sense to me for over half a year, then one day it all just went away. All I have to say is I still remember the promise that was made. I'm sure you don't, but it's okay. As long as I do, it's fine... even though it won't come true. I can bet so much on that, as much as I wish it would.

This post is pretty emo, but I'm keeping my chin up. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment