Anyway, I have an exam today, 12-3; one tomorrow, 3:30-6:30; one Monday, 8-11; and one Tuesday, 12-3. I'm so ready for them to be over and be on my over-a-month long Christmas break.
I get to sell books back today and make some money. I might go to Raleigh tonight, but I really need to study for my religion exam tomorrow. So I'm pretty sure I am going to do that instead. I really need to put school first and stop going out. My parents say it all the time and now I'm agreeing. Yesterday, I should have been studying for today's exam, but instead I went out all day. Granted I still got my studying done AND got Christmas shopping/oil change done, I still should have done my studying first.
I have a list of New Years resolutions. Here they are:
1. Work out AT LEAST once a week.
2. Get all As in my classes (Bs are okay, but I'm shooting for As)
3. Get my music project off the ground.
4. Eat healthier/tone up muscles.
5. Stop cussing/talking shit about people, no matter how stupid they are.
6. Move forward with life, not backward!
I'm sure I'll think of more, but that's what I have so far. It's time to go to class. BYE.

#5, not gonna happennnnn. :p
ReplyDeleteYeah, I kind of agree with Britany. haha, :)
ReplyDelete