Zac and I celebrated it tonight. Well, after I went to church and Outback with Mom, Dad, and Aunt Mary. He came over around 7:30, and we exchanged gifts. He got me a necklace, three shirts from Forever 21 (including the one shirt I wanted more than anything), some S4S stuff (not christmas present- he was just giving it to me), and... he's paying for my tiger tattoo :x
I really don't know what I would do without him. He wrote me this card and it almost made me cry.
"No matter how crazy everything gets at times, at the end of the day, I'll always have something to make everything better as long as I have you. I'm not quite sure what I did right to end up with such an amazing and beautiful girlfriend, but I'm so glad I did :). You bring out the best in me. Baby, you're the best!"
Honestly, it was the cutest thing I've ever read. It still doesn't feel real that I have such an incredible guy in my life, but I do. I honestly, truly do. And it's about time.
Merry Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment