Also, I can't wait for it to snow. Since today is TECHNICALLY Friday, that means it's supposed to snow TOMORROW. I'm SOOOOOO excited. I hardly get snow anymore living in the south. I honestly don't even care if it sticks or not, as long as it falls.
Tonight was... interesting. First, Summer and I met Britany at Denny's for the weekly D-sesh. We talked over coffee and good food, like we always do. Afterwards, Summer and I came home briefly then went over to Eda's house to see Clint and Wil. Greg and Drew were with them. I missed Clint and Wil and was very happy to see them, as they were happy to see us as well.
The whole time, Greg was drunk (which is weird to me because he's been edge as long as I've known him, though I had a feeling it wouldn't last. It seems to be a joke down here- in NC anyway.) and he, as always, kept telling me I should date him. And as always, I brushed it off. He's been doing this for about 6 months now, and it gets kind of old after a while. As Summer and I put it (and if I wasn't happily in a relationship like I currently am), "If he were... not Greg, I'd date him." Bahahaha, I love my life and my friends.
Back to Amarna Reign. Back to Christmas. Back to life. Later!
PS, Josh and I are going to see A Christmas Carol in 3D on Sunday when he gets off work. SOO stoked. Just sayin'.

You are the cutest person ever.
ReplyDelete