Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hey...t.

These last few days have been crazy. Christmas night, Tia and I came to my apartment. Friday, S4S had a show, so the entire sisterhood and Julie went. It was a lot of fun. Haze and Zac stayed the night. We all drank (minus me) and danced. Zac unfortunately had too much tequila and long story short, we had a huge fight. He wanted to drive home but I wouldn't let him because he was so wasted. To keep him from going anywhere, I took his keys. He broke into his jeep with a hanger. He talked shit to random guys and got rowdy. It was bad- I yelled at him, I stomped around, I walked around in the cold, and I cried. But everything is okay.

The one statement that was the highlight of the night was when Zac and Hazley were in the living room while Tia, Julie, Brit, and I were in my room. All of a sudden, all we heard was Zac say, "the last time I had sex, I HAD FUCKING PNEUMONIA!" as he unknowingly announced it to everyone in the apartment.

Anyway, Tia and I are heading over to Josh's for a while. We're going back to Wilmington in the morning. I'm done with this update.

1 comment: