Counting Crows said it best. I'm hoping that 2010 will be better than 2009. Don't get me wrong, 2009 has had some good points, but there is always a chance for improvement. 2009 has also had some really bad times as well. I'm ready for my life to take shape and really show me what is going to happen.
Also, I have 29 days to come up with at least one New Years resolution. Last year, I never made one and now that the year is coming to a close, I almost feel empty- like I didn't do anything spectacular. I want to change a lot of things, the only thing is to get it started.
Sitting in class really makes me think sometimes. Obviously not about what we're doing in class, but just about life in general. I'm happy with how things are going again, but like I said, there is always room for improvement.
My audition for the School of Music is in 2 days. I wasn't as nervous about it until today. Now I'm super scared. I keep telling myself I'll make it. But... what if I don't? I already have my schedule set up in case I don't, but I hate rejection. Since music is what I wanna do with my life, I don't want to be rejected. Granted I could stick with photojournalism and do music on the side, plus I could stick with my dream of my music project. Something about teaching piano makes me feel good. Taking my talent and sharing it with others.
I'm going to pay attention to class. We only have 30 minutes left and it's the last lecture of the semester for this class.

No comments:
Post a Comment