Monday, December 7, 2009

We'll have a drink and maybe so much more.

Today was a grand day. Came home from Wilmington. Sat at the apartment for an hour. Spent the rest of the day in Charlotte. Got my other nostril pierced, thank you Taddeo. Hung out at Unbreakable Ink for quite a while. I love that kid, baha. Went shopping the rest of the time we weren't at Unbreakable. Walked around downtown. I don't know why, but I love the feeling I get when it comes to being in Charlotte. Even if I froze my ass off.

Sooo, the best friend finally found a woman. I'm pretty stoked for him. It's about freakin' time some lucky lady snatched him up! We have been through so much in the last year and a half, but he's an amazing guy and deserves the best. We are absolutely ridiculous at times, and I love it.

Christina

dickhead. (:

1:49amSammie

shit breath

1:49amChristina

hey now. that's not true.

cumdumpster.

yeah, i just went there.

1:51amSammie

clit biscuit

1:51amChristina

shit. i can't think of any good ones. i suck.

1:52amSammie

I WIN

RAHHHH!!!!

1:52amChristina

you win... a dick in your ass. (:

1:52amSammie

from you?

1:52amChristina

totally.

because i have one and all...

1:52amSammie

thats hawt.


Things like that make me love my life so much.


Also, for New Years, I'm going to Wilmington instead of Chicago. I can always go out there another time. And I'm jealous of all the WI kids, because they're supposed to get about 2 feet of snow tomorrow. And what about us? Nothing.


I'm just kinda rambling right now because I had coffee on the way home and I'm still falling asleep. I need to go to bed so I can get up at a decent time to study for my finals this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment