skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
She Watched The Distance
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Blogging from my phone.
It's weird haha. I'm going to do this more. But i'm done right now.
New years resolution: zac is done drinking and smoking- help him with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(59)
▼
December
(12)
Hey...t.
Blogging from my phone.
Christmas Eve
All I want for Christmas...
Also, grades...
Be Now.
Blank canvas, blank mind.
Crazy weekend.
Another star, another day.
We'll have a drink and maybe so much more.
With a chill in the air, and lights on houses ever...
A long December and there's reason to believe...
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
About Me
Shewatchedthedistance
I'm Christina. I smile all the time, even when the world is crashing down on me.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment