Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crazy weekend.

Failed my religion exam. He dropped that grade though. I ended up getting a B. Still don't know about Lit yet.

Thursday was LMFAO. It started out a typical night. Julie, Britany, and I went. Long story short, we ended up thinking we were partying with them, but hung out with just Pete (LMFAO's camera guy/robot). That was... interesting. Also, we saw a car (not to mention we were parked next to it) catch on fire. Scariest thing I've ever seen, I kid you not. We didn't get home until 5am.

Friday, I drove back to Wilmington. LMFAO played in Myrtle Beach, so Tia, Codi, and I went. We were supposed to chill with Pete, but he was asleep until about 10 minutes before LMFAO went on, so he texted me, saying he'd see me after the show. We didn't get to party because they had to get on the road almost as soon as the show was over. They'll be back in February though. Stayed at Tia's and we got home around 3am.

Saturday, I spent most of the day with mom and dad. It was nice to spend time with the family. We decorated the tree and whatnot. Yesterday was a hard day- I was finally told that the reason Grandmommy is doing so horribly is because she has four different types of cancer (brain, lung, liver, and breast) & is down to months left to live. Like I said, it was a hard day. Went shopping with Tia. Went home around 1am and went to bed.

Sunday, hung out with mom and dad again. Went to Grandmommy's for a while as well, and Conor's. Left Wilmington around 4. Stayed at Conor's until 8:30. Just got home about an hour or so ago.

Anyway, it's 1:30am and I need to go to bed. I have an exam at 8am. Crazy, roller coaster of a weekend. Kinda glad it's over, but kinda wish I could go back. February 19 & 20, get here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment